One night I decided I couldn't wait tell morning to find out where Prince Caspian (the movie) was. So I woke up the Piano Man to find out where it was at 10:30, an hour after his bed time. Here is how the conversion went.
"Piano man where's Prince Caspian?" I said
mumbling piano man answers “I don't know"
Not taking that as a answer I ask again “where’s Prince Caspian?"
More legible but still mumbling (he mumbles all his answers) he says “I don't know"
"piano man, where is Prince Caspian?" now I'm getting frustrated
"on the heater" now I was getting somewhere
"okay, which heater?"
"The big one"
"Piano man, that doesn't help. Which one?"
"The big one. In the dining room."
"There isn't a big heater on in the dining room."
" Yes there is. The one that dry's clothes."
"Do you mean the dryer?"
"NO! it's on the big heater in the dinning that dry’s clothiers!"
"Do you mean the sewing machine?"
"NO! IT IS THE BIG HEATER IN THE DINNING ROOM THAT DRYS CLOTHS!"
Annoyed sigh "piano man where is Prince Caspian?"
"Oh! I don't know."
"Thanks piano man you were absolutely no help."
"You’re welcome" he fell back asleep as soon as I turn off the light.
That is your tipicle Piano man at all hours of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment