Last night I was watching the prestige when I saw a flash of light. At first I thought nothing about it. Tell I heard the thunder. Next thing I know my face is plastered against the window watching the lightening flash across the sky.
It was beautiful watching the purples and blues flash against the sky. And here I am with my face against the window( which Dory pointed out later that was not the safest place for me to be at the time) trying not to laugh at the fact that I have my face up against the widow watching lightning, but five year ago I would have ran from the living room to the kitchen in two seconds flat at the slightest hint of thunder.
Finely I was sent to bed at 11:34pm. I woke up the next morning to find out the storm lasted tell 2ish, yet it did not wake anyone up.
1 comment:
Wasn't that a cool storm? Glad to see you posting!
Post a Comment