I have been following Harry potter since "Harry Potter and the goblet of fire” has been published. And now that it's over! It's like saying good bye to a good friends knowing you'll never hear from them again. But in a weird way I'm glad it's over. I'm free! Ignore last statement. Yes, I will miss some of the characters, but not all. exceptionally Harry.
"Harry potter and the Deathly hallows" was defiantly the best book in the series. Occasionally there was a slow spot. But it was many fast past and keep you wanting to read more. Even though I found it somewhat predictable there were a few turns I was not expecting and some I was expecting to the other direction. Like you knew Harry had to win a against Voldemort the only question my mind was. How does Harry do it? Does Harry die in the process of killing Voldemort? Or does he live? And soon and so forth. Well to find that out you'll just have to read it for yourself.
"Harry potter and the Deathly hallows" was defiantly the best book in the series. Occasionally there was a slow spot. But it was many fast past and keep you wanting to read more. Even though I found it somewhat predictable there were a few turns I was not expecting and some I was expecting to the other direction. Like you knew Harry had to win a against Voldemort the only question my mind was. How does Harry do it? Does Harry die in the process of killing Voldemort? Or does he live? And soon and so forth. Well to find that out you'll just have to read it for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment