Me jumping out in front of Piano man striking a total peter pan pose " I'm sparkly"
Pman "No your not"
Me still in my pose "Of course I am. You just have to use your imagination."
Pman "I'm using it and you are still not sparkly. And aren't you mixing peter pan and twilight?"
Me "yes, I am"
Pman "Don't. Don't mix the good with the horror of twilight."
Me "why shouldn't I? peter pan represents the a state of mind of being young. While being a vampire allows you to keep that state of mind without aging."
Pman "So you what to stay young in both body and mind."
Me "Yup. Isn't that what everyone wants? And i have solved the problem by mixing the two."
Pman just looks at me and says sarcastically " Now you just have to find a dazzling young man that will bite you."
Me "Yup. Maybe I should follow the yellow brick road. The Oz might have him or at least help me find him."
Pman "Don't put The Wizard of Oz into this insanity. And your going to fork soon aren't you?"
Me running up stairs "yes, you wan' to join me? But a word of advice 'ignore the man behind the curtain'."
^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment